Monday, May 21, 2018

1st Day

Monday 21st May 2018


Today I met with my supervisor who is Dolores Kelly. She taught me in 1st class. I arrived at the school at half 8. There are 11 kids who I worked with today. They are very cute and are such messers!  The principal who is Tony Kilcommins met with me also. I had him in 5th Class and he is very nice and caring. At 9, we started our day with the Lord's prayer. We then did Irish. I helped my supervisor by correcting books and looking after them while she was away. At a quarter past 10 I had a break which lasted for 15 minutes. We did some Maths after break. One kid knew all the answers which Ms. Kelly told him to be quiet because she wanted to let all of the other kids have a chance.  

I had lunch at 11:30. I went to Herbert Park. Last time i was at Herbert Park was Graduation in 6th Class which was four years so this brings back some memories. There is a new shop there. I returned to the school at 12:15 where I helped Dolores more in the classroom. At 1 o clock, I accompanied Junior Infants and Dolores to the Secret Garden. I haven't been there before so it was a new experience for me. We went fishing for mud in the pond to keep the garden a more clean and tidier place. I enjoyed today and I am glad that I got the first day out of the way. Bye for now.


Hebert Park



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Day

Friday 25th May 2018 The kids had their play rehersals. This means they don't put on their costumes on. Micrphones were set up in the ...