Hi. My name is Riain and I will be doing a blog on my Work Experience which involves working with children in Junior Enfants in my old school which is St. Conleths College in Ballsbridge. Attached is a video of what St. Conleths is all about.
Saturday, May 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Day
Friday 25th May 2018 The kids had their play rehersals. This means they don't put on their costumes on. Micrphones were set up in the ...
-
Hi. My name is Riain and I will be doing a blog on my Work Experience which involves working with children in Junior Enfants in my old schoo...
-
Wednesday 23rd May 2018 As usual, today started with the Lord's Prayer. Next was Drama with Mr. Howe. The kids the play that they we...
-
Monday 21st May 2018 Today I met with my supervisor who is Dolores Kelly. She taught me in 1st class. I arrived at the school at half 8....
No comments:
Post a Comment