Friday, May 25, 2018

Last Day

Friday 25th May 2018

The kids had their play rehersals. This means they don't put on their costumes on. Micrphones were set up in the conference room. Break was at the usual time. All of the kids played football and tag. For a first, no one was crying! Lunch was earlier than usual. As always, I went to Hebert Park the weather was great today and probably the best all week. Ms. Kelly gave me the task of looking after 1st form for thirty minutes. The kids watched the movie 'Joey' which is about a baby kangaroo on a adventure. 1st class was very giddy so I had to pause the movie a few times.


 The kids then had their play which they put on their bear costumes. They looked adorable! They sang four songs altogether. I watched them and I was so impressed and interested. They projected their voices very loudly and they were filled with confidence. Their moms and dads were also impressed as they cheered and clapped. My job was to hand out programmes to the kid's parents. Mr. Howe helped with the acting for the play and Ms. Hartnett did the music. Tony Kilcommins who is the principal made an announcement saying he was astounished with the amount of talent the younger years have. I agree with him.  Overall, I loved the week and I am going to consider becoming a teacher when I grow up.



What 1st class watched today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Day

Friday 25th May 2018 The kids had their play rehersals. This means they don't put on their costumes on. Micrphones were set up in the ...