As usual, today started with the Lord's Prayer. Next was Drama with Mr. Howe. The kids the play that they were going to do on Friday. I had Mr. Howe in 6th class. The kids got better and better as Mr. Howe went through the play over and over again. English followed and I was given the task of correcting the kids books. I put smiley faces on the books to cheer the kids up. 10: 15 was break. I observe the children playing football and tag. I lined all the Junior Infants up. Some kids forgot to get their lunch boxes off the bench which delayed some time.
Irish followed and again I had to correct the childrens books. Dolores told one kid that they were going to stay in for lunch but, she forgot to put him in! Lunch began and as usual I went down to Herbert Park. Some seagulls were after my food! I saw some kids in St. Conleths play some football. They were really good! I arrived at the school 20 minutes early. I saw Dolores on duty and had a chat with her. Near the end of lunch, there was a fight. Three kids were involved. Dolores told them to sit on the bench while she was talikng.
After lunch, I was assigned the task of getting paint brushes from the Art Room. The Art Room moved so I had a hard time finding the room. The colours of the walls changed when I was there. They looked beautiful and very bright! Eventually and thankfully, a teacher helped me. I saw Ms. Halpin who was my Art Teacher. She didn't recognise me which was expected. I got the paint brushes and went back. On my way back I saw Tony Kilcommins who I greeted with a wave. I was a bit tired when I got back to class.
Junior Infants drew, coloured and painted themselves. I helped them with this by assisting them getting colours and using the pritstick to stick on the crest. Music was next and Eimear ( the music teacher) helped the kids recite the songs for their play. The kids were very loud but they were amazing.
Junior Infants drew, coloured and painted themselves. I helped them with this by assisting them getting colours and using the pritstick to stick on the crest. Music was next and Eimear ( the music teacher) helped the kids recite the songs for their play. The kids were very loud but they were amazing.
![]() |
| Junior Enfants play Teddy Bears Picnic |

No comments:
Post a Comment