The day started with PE with Mr. Keenan. Mr. Keenan gave up and let the kids do whatever they want. The sports hall was filled with loudness! I played some tag with the kids because I wanted to get involved. They started laughing when I could'nt catch them! We returned to class and some doctors were there. Some Junior Infants kids had to get their vaccinations done! The last time I got my vaccination was in 1st Year. I got two injections on my right arm since I have cerebral palsy on my left arm. All the kids coped really well and they were rewarded with TV, biscuits and orange juice.
The kids played basketball, dodgeball, football and tag outside. I played with them and had lots of fun. As expected, I went to Hebert Park for lunch. The wind nearly blew my food away! After lunch, the kids rehearsed for the play on stage in the conference hall. Mr. Howe helped them with their lines and Ms. Hartnett helped them singing their songs which include Bare Necessities, Simon Smith and his Dancing Bear, Teddy Bear's Picnic and Zippity Do Dah. Senior Infants and 1st Class were there also and I got to see all of the three. I was very impressed and the children have great acting skills. Below are the songs that they will sing tommorow.
No comments:
Post a Comment